I took yesterday off from crafting. I really needed to get some outside work done. I weeded a couple of flower beds and did some of the trimming . I didn't get it all done but was ready to quit. I moved a couple of day lily plants and still want to replant a couple more.
I have been working with Stamperia's Orchids and Cats paper line. There are only 10 pages in each package of paper and 1 sheet is cut aparts. I have been working hard to stretch the designer papers and thought I was doing a pretty good job. Then, I realized I hadn't planned for the inside cover pages! I think I know what I want to do to make it all work. Stay tuned for pictures of that album when I get it finished.